ENVIRONMENT & AGRICULTURE
ISSN (Online) 2518-2625
ISSN (Print) 2517-9675
- Journal of Environment & Agriculture (JEA) is a multidisciplinary open access journal published biannually online as well as in print form.
- Manuscripts can be submitted online via Editorial Manager at http://jea.com.pk or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; jeapublication@ gmail.com. Only those manuscripts will be entertained which are formatted according to journal format.
- All submissions must include a covering letter having article title, a statement that all authors have reviewed the manuscript and approved its submission to JEA and a statement that the manuscript is not being processed elsewhere.
- Request for any change in authorship after submission of manuscript may only be entertained on receiving a signed statement from all authors.
- All submitted articles are initially screened on their topic suitability and linguistic quality and decision is made for further proceeding to peer-review process.
- The scrutiny is mainly placed on the significance of research and the degree to which it adds to the existing knowledge of Environment and Agriculture.
- Preference is generally given to an application-oriented basic research as well as to applied research in the fields of Environment and Agriculture.
- Review process is normally completed within a month and after receiving the reviewer’s comments, a final decision is made on the basis of reviewer’s recommendations and notified to authors.
- Revised manuscripts must be received by editorial office within a month; otherwise it will be considered a “new submission”.
- Galley proof must be returned to editorial office within seven days after receiving and no change in the manuscript can be made after submitting galley proof.
- Review articles are normally invited by Editor-in-Chief. Authors are advised to contact Editor-in-Chief before prepare their reviews for the Journal.
- Articles will be published in JEA without charging any fee. But authors are required to provide good quality articles for publication in this journal.